Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The results from the SPEKTRUM 300 at Tri-State Hobbies are attached. Congratulations to our class winners; Charlie Flanagan in the Team Epic 13.5 Super Stock class, Brent Lane in the SMC 21.5 Super Stock class, Dusty Dean in the Tekin 10.5 Pro Stock class and Terry Zinser in the Lefthander R/C 7.5 Pro Mod class.

One note, the 13.5 class results include a manual adjustment made to correct an error made by the race announcer at the start. We went back over the race results and could use some of the features in RC Scoring Pro to make certain of the results even though C3's transponder didn't count until the 3rd lap. C3 was never lapped by the winner, C2. Everyone scored after him was lapped.

Thanks to all the folks at Tri-State for hosting a great race and to all our sponsors for their support. But thanks especially to all the racers for their patience while we worked through some scoring problems and for putting on a great show. And I think we can say that single cell Lipo racing is going to work out just fine. How about the top 7 cars in 13.5 qualifying within 1 sec; not 1 lap but 1 second! We had great, clean racing all weekend.

Thanks again to everyone for their support. See ya all in Green Bay.........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I assume you mean the spelling of names. In an attempt to get results posted I just used the results files supplied by the track. I'll go through and edit the names and repost the file later.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Great job Big C and Little C. :thumbsup:

There were a few glitches but you handled everything fine.

Great job by the crew at Tri State. Very nice place to race.

All the classes had some real good racing.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Thanks to Chuck and Chuck. Good job on a great race, you guys picked up right where sonny left off.

It looks like the switch to 1-cell is going to bring some order back to the hobby, 13.5 COT is a great class, there was some close racing. Its the closest we've had to 4-cell stock in a long time thats for sure! 10.5 was just as close, and 7.5 is plenty fast to call a "mod" class.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts