Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a new hobby again sure is diffrent from 12 years ago. Technology is a wonderfull thing. WHAT, no more crystals, or waiting, 2.4ghz, WHAT? Spectrum who?
LOL
OK, I have this lack of knowledge problem. It's been a while, but man, what a change for the better.
My dilemma this time is radios. I have narrowed it down to two but am not sure if this would be the way to go. I liked the Futaba products & have used them in the past. The one that I'm thinking of is the 3PKS 3 channel black super synth/ no servos, with the 2.4ghz fasst tx/rx module. The Futaba seems like a good choice with the user friendly operations & readily avaliable parts, but the Nomadio React sounds interesting also. The things about the Nomadio is I've never heard of them, how user friendly are they, & what is the track record with these?
Any info on the latest 1/4 scale stuff would be greatly appreciated as I will need pretty much everything.lol Thank you for your time & looking forward to this years racing adventures?
Thanks again.
Phil

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
the nomadio is way overkil.. you will love the 3pk, its prolly the most popular with oval racers..

·
Registered
8 Posts
burbs said:
the nomadio is way overkil.. you will love the 3pk, its prolly the most popular with oval racers..
The Nomadio Sensor is probably overkill but the Nomadio REACT is a little bit less money than the 3PKS and plus with the Nomadio you get all of the telemetry sensors. I am looking at getting a REACT right now since the price is around $290.

Later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts