Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And quite possibly a dumb question. So I've been collecting the new models for the last few years, and have always managed to find each one without having to hit the secondary market. This year, there's a bunch that I haven't been able to find in the store. Most of them are from Mix N and Mix P. Given that I've found plenty of stuff from Mix Q in the same stores, does this mean that I've missed the N and P cars, or is there a chance that more of them get shipped?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Not dumb at all. I have seen our region skip over a few case mixes depending on what is on the shelves at the time. I had given up on some cars only to see them reappear at other stores at later dates. The ideal is that they should appear A-B-C and so on, but that doesn't always happen and sometimes it actually pays off.
And quite possibly a dumb question. So I've been collecting the new models for the last few years, and have always managed to find each one without having to hit the secondary market. This year, there's a bunch that I haven't been able to find in the store. Most of them are from Mix N and Mix P. Given that I've found plenty of stuff from Mix Q in the same stores, does this mean that I've missed the N and P cars, or is there a chance that more of them get shipped?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
With the Holidays around the corner, a lot of different stores that usually don't get a lot of Hot Wheels a year, will start to get older mixes in.
Check grocery stores, drug stores and places like Family Dollar and Dollar Tree and if you have any, Dollar General.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
After posting on this thread, I checked our local Wally this morning. They had a bunch of older different mixed cases.Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to it. Just when you forget about them, they reappear again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts