Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
I can make out an I but no v, a or n...

Looks good. I feel the "eye" needs to glow dull red, but have no idea if that's what it does in "real life".

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve244 said:
I can make out an I but no v, a or n...

Looks good. I feel the "eye" needs to glow dull red, but have no idea if that's what it does in "real life".
You know what? Until you pointed it out, I never noticed it was an 'eye.' I thought they were 'sensors' or something. ..or maybe Romulan male/female restroom and lounge locations.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,341 Posts
Aren't there supposed to be more windows than that? ;)

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Not his name, his initials... IP

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
That's cool! I do that with my models' "windows" too (I paint them, haven't had the nerve to play with electricity yet). Mine, my wife's and my cats' initials can be found between the two hulls in my warbird.

José

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Did you freehand those windows, or did you make a template? I've been thinking about doing one of those like that - I have a complete adversary set and a partially completed one that I'm trying to dismantle.

It looks great! :dude:

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
user1127 said:
lets not forget its left side profile.
No, no, no! The emoticon is supposed to be sideways! You're going to have to fill it back and re-drill! :lol: :jest:

It's kind comforting to know that after the Romulans have their way with they're still gentle-romulanly enough to wish that you "Have a nice day".

José

1 - 16 of 16 Posts