Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
every year i plan to, then somethign gomes up. this year its a combination of poverty and looking at 60+ seperate commissioned pieces to be sculpted (at least i have work!)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Still here,since Wonderfest don't start til May 25.But after that I'am gone.:)

·
Oxidation Genius
31,311 Posts
I didn't go last year, and I'm not going to go this year, either.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
another year of...count me out for WF. Worst time of the year for me to take time off and have money as well.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
HARRY said:
Still here,since Wonderfest don't start til May 25.But after that I'am gone.:)
Same here! Headin' out on the 24th for a Thursday thru Monday morning stay. Really lookin' forward to it - as always. :D

Perhaps there's another event called "WonderFest" we don't know about that's taken place already....?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
This will be my first Wonderfest. I'll be there Sat. and Sun. I should have my vacation check (all mine....mwwhahaha!) by then for spending money.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
model maker said:
I wonder if they will ever move wonderfest to other states ?
Likely not unless someone else is willing to take over the reigns of setting it all up. The crew that puts it on pretty much all lives in or near Louisville. Mr. Staton the rest of the WonderFest crew have a great rapport w/the folks at the Executive West, it's less than a mile from a fairly decent-sized airport, has spacious rooms and Louisville has a lot to offer for those who want to bring their families, such as a Six-Flags less than half a mile from the ExecWest. You just can't go wrong here.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
As usual, I'm not going. With all the expenses we have, I couldn't possibly justify to the wife, as fun as it would be....

Brad.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Had been hoping to go, but then my band got booked to play a gig at a nudist resort in Wisconsin, so, I guess I will still get to see a lot of horror figures!!:D

Wayne

·
Registered
790 Posts
I can't got this time. I will be in DC with my new Freightliner Ride of Pride for the Rolling Thunder rally. I wish Wonderfest could be a different weekend, since I can only be at one event at a time.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Absolutely the worse possible weekend of the year for me, maybe some day, but not until I retire again in another 20+ years.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Id like ta go....................
Especially with the Forbidden Zone's Aliens Power Loader making its debut! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts