Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does not appear to be many people going to attend Clover's Lakeside North/South shootout. Please only post whether you are going to Freddie's 500 or Clover's Lakeside North/South shootout.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I will be at the 500 but I am a local there. Would love to race at clover once my father starts feeling better. I have heard nothing but good things about the track.

Rick Liehr jr.

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
And point is?

Maybe I am being paranoid but this seem unnecessarily divisive.

With so few racers do we really need a post like this pitting two events against each other?

Be glad you live in an area with a track close enough that it does not take a day to get to it and support it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
And point is?

With so few racers do we really need a post like this pitting two events against each other?

Be glad you live in an area with a track close enough that it does not take a day to get to it and support it.
Well said Scott! How many roll calls do we need. What does it matter, your either coming to support the track/race or your not. I'm sure the fact that we are far enough apart you will have a decent showing at both tracks. Our race is a series race with Alabama so im sure the guys that want to be counted in the series will be at clover.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Well said Scott! How many roll calls do we need. What does it matter, your either coming to support the track/race or your not. I'm sure the fact that we are far enough apart you will have a decent showing at both tracks. Our race is a series race with Alabama so im sure the guys that want to be counted in the series will be at clover.
I agree with you on this,Not sure why it was started to begin with.Competion should be left on the track

·
Registered
959 Posts
And point is?

ScottH, I agree 100%. We are both very lucky to have such great facilities in our back yard. We need to support what we have cause without them we will be spending more time with our wives.

Rick Liehr jr.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, I have no intentions of putting the two tracks against each other. I was just interested in seeing how much support these two tracks are getting for the special events both are hosting. I was hoping that this thread would get people to just post whether they were coming or not. Interesting to me though after going back thru 9 pages of Freddies roll call only about 10 or so people have said they are going. That's why I did this.

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Sorry guys, I have no intentions of putting the two tracks against each other. I was just interested in seeing how much support these two tracks are getting for the special events both are hosting. I was hoping that this thread would get people to just post whether they were coming or not. Interesting to me though after going back thru 9 pages of Freddies roll call only about 10 or so people have said they are going. That's why I did this.

Are you still thinking about coming to the Freddie's 500?

btw - only about 1/4 of the racers come to hobbytalk. Don't go by this for a accurate car count.

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Does not appear to be many people going to attend Clover's Lakeside North/South shootout. Please only post whether you are going to Freddie's 500 or Clover's Lakeside North/South shootout.
The North South Shoot Out silly, why is there another race next weekend?

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
There are about 10 racers coming out of Alabama, The Georgia boys will be there. If your counting, that's at least 15 racers right there coming from out of state for the North / South Shoot Out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts