Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Almost here! :woohoo:

I know of a few from the Carolinas headed in Friday. Several of us will be there on Friday as well for a little practice, bench racing and the mandatory dinner before the race.

You guys close by that may not be able to make the race, give me a shout friday evening and find out where we are eating, the more the merrier!

·
Registered
55 Posts
The 6 from the north will be there! Delap and I are leaving tonight. The 6 from the south lastnight told me that the "out of towner" practice started saturday at 845 am and ended at 9 am. Hopfully I will remember how to get around that track with so little practice! :freak:

see yall in the morning,
Frankie

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks LRP you guys are good

Thanks LRP great race track had a blast looking forward to coming back an yes spankymotorsports won the North / South sportsman championship thanks Steve Bess Terry Rea From Mason's Speed Shop. Scott W. an Tim smith

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thanks to all you racers from the Carolinas who came to LPR for the final race in the North South Shootout. Class bunch of guys and we had a great time. thanks to Steve Bess for calling another great race. This was a great series and the fellowship with this bunch of racers makes it great. thanks again for your support and I trust you all got home safely.

·
Registered
487 Posts
We had racers from North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Alabama at the North South Shootout. Thanks again for all those who made the drive and the race. Its people like you that make this sport so much fun and rewarding.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Great time at the Shoot-Out, super bunch of guys, not one complaint in two days of practice and racing. I saw guys helping each other the entire time we were there, not to mention all the help we received from all you guys. Scott Harper, Tim Smith, JR and Steve Hartley, Jerry Evans and Mike Clark, thanks once again from all of us at Lakeside Speedway for your help and hospitality.

Steve:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Steve -- thanks for the Kudos but it would not have been possible without your help in the booth, thanks for looking over my shoulder and keeping things straight! :thumbsup:

Here are the Top Three in each class.

We owe the racers in the Limited Class an apology as we figured the points incorrectly at the track but we will get with everybody and make it right.

Limited Sportsman
1st Tim Smith (LPR)
2nd Andy Abernathy (Lakeside)
3rd Woody Trimble (LPR)

Sportsman

1st Jason Edison (Lakeside)
2nd Randy Delapp (Lakeside)
3rd Wayne Rogers (LPR)

Super Trucks

1st Mike Clark (LPR)
2nd Eddie Dunn (LPR)
3rd Allen Johnson (LPR)

In the Truck class there were more tie breakers in one class that I have ever seen before. You guys make it tough on an old man!

Pro-Sportsman

1st Frankie Everhart (Lakeside)
2nd Scott Harper (LPR)
3rd Scott Washam (Lakeside)

Congratulations racers, you are all a pleasure to race with and I consider it an honor to call you my friends.

See you at the Fall Nationals!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts