Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh by the way the race time will be at 3 p.m and the entry fee is $15 and I think the 2nd class is $12. Vince said he was gonna run a tight race program so that everyone is not there to late, he is hoping to be done by 11 or so. If anyone needs a hotel there is a few doown there but the cheapest and closest is motel 6 (2 minutes from track across the road) just go to www.motel6.com and book on line for i believe its a $5 discount.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Frank I thought you guys were coming a few weeks ago, what happened? Bring as many as you can, the banked track will be open for all to come in and see it as well.

·
Registered
959 Posts
What are the 19 turn rules? Motor, arms, etc....... Just in the state of 19 turn these days I don't won't to come to a gun fight with a knife. I don't have any of the milled DC 19 turn arms or any of the 13/19 turn Kisbeys. lol Is Finetune doning the tech?

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Rick Liehr said:
What are the 19 turn rules? Motor, arms, etc....... Just in the state of 19 turn these days I don't won't to come to a gun fight with a knife. I don't have any of the milled DC 19 turn arms or any of the 13/19 turn Kisbeys. lol Is Finetune doning the tech?

I have not been running much 19T there but Ive not seen a DC Milled or any dc motor for that matter at platinum, or Kisbey 13t never seen one, and on that track you would notice it for sure, and Ive never seen the brood outlaw variant there either..

But basically If I remember the posted rules correctly its ARCOR approved 19T motors..

·
Registered
959 Posts
Unknown.............(nice) I wasn't saying anything bad about DC cause I do agree with you. His mod arms are some of the best for sure. I just think its silly to have some Illegal arms in a class like 19. It just opens up a can of worms. Sorry I didn't want to make it seem like I was slamming anyone just stating the facts.

Later,
Rick Liehr

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Unknown said:
Kenwood:

Not trying to start crap or anything, but most of the motors run in that place are from DC. May not be the milled ones or anything, but I know for a fact that most of them are DC if they are any sort of handwound 19ts.

unknown
I dont know where you get that from... I race there about every week.. Ive never seen a DC can in that place.. And I really dont care..because wiuth the exception of Chase I have not had anyone give me a run in 19T using my regular arcor 19T motors..

If they are legal DC 19T's then who cares... but Ive never seen any of the funny arms at platinum.. But I have ELSEWHERE so I know what Im looking for.. Many of the guys have me cut their arms Ive never seen anything sketchy..

·
Registered
167 Posts
The 19t motors we been running are c2's wound by dieter and putnum.I personaly have not seen any funny motors here either.

later scott chase sr.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
I dont recall seeing anyone come out there and run with unreasonable rip either.. At the race I was at where the DC milled arms were being used you could see a diff in the cars..

1 - 20 of 88 Posts