Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised to see this at the bottom of a BOD. Picked one up for myself and my oldest son. They were mixed in with the same assortment as the new Walmart Exclusive redlines.

I didn't hear a thing about this coming out.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
It looks like they are going to be another limited one. Kinda like the DW1.

Only a couple even in a bin. I opened a brand new 72ct shipper and only found one in there along with a surf crate and a bat. They seem to get the same distro as a regular treasure hunt. At least in my experience.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's funny. If this is 'limited' or even thought of as so, I'm surprised I even got close enough to touch it. Our local scalper must have been sick or something today...

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
I would guess that seeing that the Chinese calender for 2013 is the year of the dragon that Mattel would make a "limited" release of an otherwise normal mainline casting.
If I see it I'll pass, I never liked this one anyway.

·
Premium Member
9,395 Posts
Nice Rodzilla Find Congrats. I Want 1.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
If it is grabbed by the scalpers, wait a year and you see them on the 4/$1 table at the shows. Oddball cars tend not to hold their value in the long run.

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
I am a dragon guy... luv dragons, dragon stickers, dragon books... lots of things Asian, Japanese Chinese...

..but I have always hated this giant plastic cast...

What would have been cool is some riced-out Asian cars with dragon tampos!... a little Year of the Dragon mini series... I would have been all over that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts