Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Hmmm, not too excited about these, even the daytona. I think the Led Zep Bus might be the hit of this release being that the others are not too easy on the eyes....

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Wow....Didn't know a whole series could look that bad......

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like the so called GN (Brown GN, yeah right) If I found one I would try taking the tampos off. That car would look decent then.

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
OOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!! Look like pegwarmers to me. The Mustang vert looks like the only good candidate for a detampo job.
Wouldm't bother with the detampo as the same color or very close has already been done.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
You got to admit - the Led Zep bus is very cool!!! That is excellent art choice and just looks right on the casting.

All else is junk. Although the Cobra coupe might be a good de-tampo candidate once it hits the clearance shelf.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Thanks for the pics Russ, but most of them are just gruesome.
Would you consider stripping the tampos off a couple of the Mustangs and selling them to me as 'damaged during shipment'? j/k

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The bus is pretty cool. But I have to admit when you see that Cobra, it's really kinda cool when it is open. :) Other than that, ya will more than likley be the first major pegwarmers of JL's this year.

Russ

1 - 20 of 40 Posts