Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,working on a Robin 4.5, been sitting many months, cleaned carb,cleaned tank, new gas, Started right up and runs great, but surges at all rpm settings. If I steady the Gov.arm it will run smooth. Can anyone give suggestions about this problem??? Thanks Much, crzhors

·
Registered
173 Posts
What did you do to clean the carb? did you take it apart? did you take the jet out? sounds like a carb problem to me. other than that your govenor is out of adjustment. more than likely if it was running fine before and has been sitting for as long as you say, 99% chance you didn't clean the carb all that good.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
The most common cause of this issue is a plugged pilot jet in the carburetor. Try cleaning the jet and the passage ways leading to the jet, and I think this may take care of your problem.

Best of Luck.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
you need the correct short block as the same model engine is bult to diferant specs for difarnt end users it sounds like your crank on the short block is points spec not elecrronic hence why the flywheel will not fit go back to where you bought it see if you can get the correct block it will save you a lot of work

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All
Possibly. I think the error is stating that in the template I have mapped that field to an XML element and I can't apply another one to it (even though it is actually the same one)

If I clear the cell, is there a way that I can impose the correct formatting onto the imported data?

thanks for the response

1 - 5 of 5 Posts