Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob,
I have e-mailed you, but have not heard back. If you see this please e-mail me. Shane

Has anyone here heard from him? Hope he is doing ok, I don't know if he got caught up in one of the Hurricanes??????

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I'm glad you posted this Shane,I got to working this week and forgot about your Sons cars and case.

Send me a private message or email with your addy and I'll get those mailed first chance I get.

:wave:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
triple20 said:
I'm glad you posted this Shane,I got to working this week and forgot about your Sons cars and case.

Send me a private message or email with your addy and I'll get those mailed first chance I get.

:wave:
Walt,
I am headed to Hammond for a job on Tuesday, maybe we can arrange a meeting there? I will give you a call. And thanks again to you and your son for grabbing them for my boy. I knew we would forget something!
Shane

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Hi Y'all
Jeanne is flying overhead as I speak.
Shane,I tried to email you but my new address needs to be set up and my old pop server acct. won't let me mail ya.
Thanks for doin the car thing for me,I'll PM ya!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Hey Robdog, didja see the update track for this thing? I'm gonna have to duck, again...

Pretty wild out there right now. Don't expect to have power much longer, hope I don't miss my favorite shows on TV.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Hey Owl,we got lotza power here
Need some?
I'll stretch a power cord to ya :wave:

alls well in Clearwater :thumbsup:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I was amazed, only a few flickers but no loss. The next street over is still out (tree fell on line, affected the whole street) and looks like they won't get it back 'til Wed or Thurs.

The kids are out of school again tomorrow. They don't seem to mind...

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts