Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
roar region 5 regionals sept 17-18th... midwest triclone in west bend wisconsin.. if u were at nats, u know the show we put on.. u dont want to miss this one...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bowhunt?race?bowhunt?race .............................bow season is 3 months long count me in. Please tell me theres no left over MVP,s from nats!

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
regionals is bring your own stuff..

·
Registered
813 Posts
I saved from from the pond just for you Karl. Man that race would have been faaaaaast with real motors. The track was just awesome. Half of the stock A would probably have turned 35 laps at least if not a couple 36's. See you there.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
karl I tires I'm sure you can run

Is there any times set for this race. Like the start time for saturday. I have football early and can't make a 1:30 start

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
talked to dave on sunday.. said it will be run like w wick race with roughly a 4.00 start time...

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
very cool I can make it then. You work your car karl I'll call later this week

·
Registered
356 Posts
Karl, I also have a full set of what has been the popular choice of tires. If you want them, they're yours to use. Hock, if you see Brian, I'll need another motor both of mine dropped off in power BIG TIME since the last use.

Here is the schedule for the ROAR Region 5 Paved Oval Chapionships---Fri.

Sept.17th track open for practice 1pm till 10pm

Sat. Sept 18 track open at 8am for practice racing will start at 3:30pm---4 rounds of Qualifiers---resort after round 3---Mains will be run at 8pm---single A main format 8 cars in a main.

Classes will be---1/10 scale 4-cell stock---19t---Mod BYO ROAR legal motors---no hand out tires.

Demo classes---Novak Brushless---SS 5800 system must BYO Sportsman

Stock---same as regular stock but you will have to B/O of the class at 32-4:00.00 This class is for newer drivers and for those who just like to relax have some fun and race in a regional event.

Roar membership required---single day memberships $15.00 availible at track---Race Fee $30.00---Everyone entering the event will receive 20 TriClone Bucks that can be used during the carpet season or next years outdoor season.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Howler what does the B/O stand for in stock? I haven't been around for awhile and I have probably forgot. I stopped during the nats for a couple. I use to race busch class for a couple weeks. I also raced indoors trucks awhile ago. I have a another question, what all classes are being run indoors? I heard their was no indoor but someone lied to me.

Stock---same as regular stock but you will have to B/O of the class at 32-4:00.00 This class is for newer drivers and for those who just like to relax have some fun and race in a regional event

Peace Aaron(W-W) :freak: :freak: :freak:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I think it means "break out" stock. If you turn over 32-4:00 you move up to regular stock if you go over that. Give the new guys a chance to race competitively and not get killed by the guys with experience. they used to do that a long time ago with 6 cell stock. Your times carry up to the next class.

Some body correct me if I'm wrong

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
b/o is basically a bush type class.... it there for your fun.. it isnt as competitive as regular stock...

hock?? when are u breaking out??? ha ha ha.......

·
Registered
813 Posts
I believe that would be a "Break Out" Class. If you do over 32 laps Flat, you lose. That is a separate class from "Regular" stock.

In the winter they run 4 cell stock but you would be best off checking with Dave for exact details. Or better yet bring your car and run the regional race. Pleny of people to help you get going......

Sorry, I posted without seeing the other replies. DOH...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts