Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doorbell rings today and standing at my door is a stanger . I ask him if I can help him and he tells me he is Peter and it takes me a minute to relize that its 60sMETAL from HT. I was really feeling bad this morning because I guess I had 1 to many beers last night . Anyway I invite him in and he hands me a bag with not 1 but 4 Matadors in it . Totally catches me off guard and to top it off I feel like crap .
We talk a little and I show him both my cars in the garage . What a nice guy to hand deliever me these cars . I feel kinda bad because he doesn't want any cash or anything . We need to get back together when I am not feelin so crappy and discuss some diecast and see what I can get for him or even go through my collection and see what I can give him .
Both of these cars will be stripped and painted green .
THANKS AGAIN PETER :thumbsup: :wave:
[IMG-LEFT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/Siggy1265/Matadors.jpg?t=1176588284[/IMG-LEFT]

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Bob - those look even better out of the package! Thanks for showing me your 1:1's. They were both awesome. Can't wait to see these Matadors finished up in green! :wave:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Very nice gesture and those are the first pictures I've seen of those castings. Those look very good! I hear there is a lot of bang for the buck on that one as well. Sure looks like it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts