Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These BoneShakerz were among a superbox ROAK'd me from a member of another site, vvalentino.
I wanted to do something with them to show I appreciated it so took on the Boneshakerz.

The little Boneshaker was pretty rough and I had never had a mini before so I put xtra care into it. I smoothed out all the seams and made sure all edges were flat and square that should be. It got some little Goodyear tires from the front of a Dragstrip Demons funnycar for the front and some small wheels for a regular sized HW in back. The old paint was stripped and done in flat black w/ clearcoat over it, the seats black w/ red centers, red skull eyes, etc. The big Boneshaker got big Jada slicks in back w/ the matching pair in front, details, etc:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the proportions about the same on both of them as far as wheels go. The mini turned out better then I thought it would. With meaty wheels, the clearcoat over flat black (my favorite color) and everything fitting like it's suppose to it's a solid, quality piece. I wish I had picked some of them up before when I saw them in the stores.

I've been trying to get a friend of mine interested in collecting and took them both over tonight so he could check them out. He was blown away and had never seen anything like it. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts