Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,550 Posts
AWESOME.....I'm glad to hear that Phil and RRR are ok...

I emailed Phil this afternoon to ask about the site being down......because I wanted to check out thier wheels one more time before ordering......

I live about 70 miles north of Houston,TX. and I tell ya, the past two days have been nothing but solid sleet and ice....VERY unusual for this area.

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Well, I tried calling Phil on my break at 2pm......and then again about 4:15.....but Phil never answered...his machine picked up.

I'll try again tomorrow....I really need some more sets of wheels......and those Keystone wheels look AWESOME!

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Phil called my cell phone yesterday and left a message. Phil said that they have been without power for a week already.....and will most likely be without power for yet one more week.....so RRR is temp closed until the power comes back on. Phil also thanked me for my call......and said to call back in a week to try and place my order :thumbsup:

Hell yeah I will.....because I need some new wheels :tongue:

Oh, and I also prefer my Margaritas over rocks........I hate brain freeze. :hat:

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know that Phil is now taking orders.He called my cell during work today and I returned the call on my lunch break.

Currently Phil is running on generator power....but manning the phones and computer.....VERY busy too he said.

I was able to place my order........and can't wait for it to arrive ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.