Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Welcome.

I only have one of those cars. It's an error car where they printed "Police State" instead of "State Police" on the side. :freak:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
OK, first a confession: I'm old and have a bad memory. I dug out the car I referred to and it turns out it is not 1/43, it's 1/64. :)

But I'll post it here anyway since I already mentioned it and you've asked about it and then as penance, I will post some actual 1/43 models…

Here's the full card:

And then a close-up of the car:

I had forgot I had these other police cars. I don't collect them, but there was a diecast club here back about 13 years ago and they used to give out occasional gifts to members. Cop cars were popular.

An actual Road Champs the Baltimore County Police:

Close up:

The some 1978 Fury/Monaco Maryland and Virginia Highway patrol cars from Hot Pursuit:

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
OK, first a confession: I'm old and have a bad memory. I dug out the car I referred to and it turns out it is not 1/43, it's 1/64. :)

But I'll post it here anyway since I already mentioned it and you've asked about it and then as penance, I will post some actual 1/43 models…

And then a close-up of the car:

PW, that is too cool. :cool::cool: All the times I've been there I never thought of Virginia as a police state!

Those Hot Pursuit Furys and Monacos were nicely done.

I'm sorry that you had to "pay penance". Anyway you were close - it might not have been the right scale or the right maker but it was a police car and it was pretty funny and you did remember to do it.

Thank you for digging the model out and taking the photo. I just wish I could remember why I asked you to do it...

:wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts