Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the schedule and the classes that will be ran at Riverfront R\C Speedway in Fort Dodge, Iowa. Please also note Classes that will be ran.

CLASSES
Stock Car- Grand National (10.5 Plate), Sportsman (8.5 plate)& Novice
Sprints - Sprint's (10.5 plate), Novice Sprint's (8.5 plate), Out law Sprint's
this class will run Stock Carb. that came w/motor
*We will also be running Electric's enough car's come (3)

Our track does follow all QSAC regarding car's.

Schedule for 2010 ( we hope to host some cornbelt races in last half of
of season July - Oct. nothing confirmed yet)

April 18th Start At 1:00 pm
May 2nd
May 16th
May 30th
June 13th
June 27th
July 11th
July 25th
Aug. 8th
Aug. 22nd
Sept. 5th
Sept. 19th
Oct. 3rd
Oct. 17th

We hope you can come and race and have some fun.

Darrell,Craig & Jim and rest of the Club Member's:thumbsup::)

·
Registered
261 Posts
It will be interesting to see how the lap times compare among the three sprint car classes. If I were to guess, there won't be more than a tenth difference. The corners are just tricky enough that one has to be really easy on the throttle coming out and it is hard to use all the power down the short straights.

I am hoping for some Cornbelt races in Fort Dodge too. You have such a nice track that I would hate not to have the opportunity to race there.

One other thought. What you think about allowing a 10.5 sprinter run both that and the outlaw class in the same day?

Kevin

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
running two sprint classes same day

That will be up to the sprint drivers to decide.I don't see where there would be a problem,but the guy's running both with the same car would be subject to closer inspection . To assure other's they are legal for cornbelt. As far as rules they are the same as QSAC except STOCK CARBURATER.
Darrell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts