Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...guess which one came home with me?

Here's a closer look at my latest TH find. By the way, this was found shortly before 8:30 pm yesterday. :)

(By the way, that orange Gran Torino was a Wal-Mart exclusive. Return? Was the TH a return as well? Who knows.)

I also bought this Boulevard Fiero at a Winco down the street. This was in the same mix as the Chrysler Turbine and Amphicar, but I had always been beat to the Fiero when I saw that mix on the pegs. Glad to finally have one!

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Some of those Wally exclusives have turned up in the strangest places, so it is a possability.
Nice T-Hunt find.
I only go in Rite-Aid stores once in a great while, at $1.79, the only ones I would get are T-Hunts or very hard to find castings.

·
Premium Member
9,555 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone!

I only go in Rite-Aid stores once in a great while, at $1.79, the only ones I would get are T-Hunts or very hard to find castings.
That's my rule when it comes to stores that price their basics over the $1.09 MSRP. The '52 Chevy was my first HW purchase at a Rite-Aid.

The Boulevard Fiero is as good or better than a TH.
I have to say that it's the best release of a Fiero in 1:64 since the Motor Max casting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts