Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1157 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Year, New Thred.Last Year Was A Great Year For Rip And All The Guys Running The Rip Cars.Thanks For All The Support From Everyone.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
well what a great start for my undertakers, TQ A main win at New Years Day race in 4 cell stock at new castle, 3 rip cars in the show, also 2nd qualifier in 13.5, awesome smoke!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,birds bound,,yayayaya

Charlie Flanagan

·
Registered
308 Posts
You da man muddd, car was on a rail bud. The ole' mans car looked good also. Nice seeing all them black shirts up there on that dang drivers stand. Can't wait for my new car for the Birds. Oz is doing a great job, just hope he hooks me up. C'mon

See ya there,

ER

4,990 Posts
When is Team RIP rolling in to the Winterblast craze??? When can we expect to see the big man and the boys? I have to say this years Blast is going to be INSANE! Mark my words (and you might want to bring camera...the trophy girls are from the semi-local ADULT club)....fun fun fun....

C'mon!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Danielle said:
When is Team RIP rolling in to the Winterblast craze??? When can we expect to see the big man and the boys? I have to say this years Blast is going to be INSANE! Mark my words (and you might want to bring camera...the trophy girls are from the semi-local ADULT club)....fun fun fun....

C'mon!
I like semi-local adult clubs. C'mon

1 - 20 of 1157 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.