Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the ever growing demand for BWF transportation, Rich's BWF Transport Service is always looking to meet the needs of BWF owners across the country, having gone from short haul tow behind trailers to the mammoth six car Burch carrier. And still, the fleet continues to grow.

We have noticed a trend here lately towards enclosed BWF transportation and had entered into negotiations with the Modelocar Enclosed Transporter Company for one of their new BWF enclosed transporters. This custom unit rolled up to RBWFTS Headquarters a couple of days ago, and is now being pressed into service:

Included with the transporter was a note from Pres. and CEO of the Modelocar Enclosed Transporter Company, Mr. Wayne James, who said simply; "Happy Birthday, Rich!"

Our primary customer was paid homage in the paint job on this transport, "The Carnut Johnny Lightning Museum and Bar & Grill (BWF Wing)"

Our deepest thanks to Wayne for the job well done and the neatest BWF RAOK the Transport Service has ever received.

Hope you all enjoy. Now, if only we had a BWF Fuel Truck to deliver all the diesel that this fleet requires! :p

·
Registered
123 Posts
thanks for the compliments guys , I just hope it meets the BWF transport stringent quality control requirements.....it is my honor to have been able to make your B-day just a little better
GOD bless
wayne james ( pres. modelocar transport co. inc. :cool: )
PS
just wait till you see the next transporter I have in the works. :p

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rich's BWF Transport Co. now has the following vehicles in its fleet:

- Enclosed Transporter
- Burch Open Hauler
- Burch Flatbed Roll-off
- COE Flatbed Roll-off
- Zinger Tow Truck
- 2 Single car "tow behind" trailers

A group shot will be posted as soon as it can be arranged.

We are about to order the latest "Super Heavy Duty" Burch Tow Truck, and work will soon commence on an in-house custom BWF Flatbed tractor-trailer for the economy hauls. The Burch BWF Fuel Tanker will be added when available. And the "fleet" goes on ......

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
That is nice!!! Congrats!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
WOOHOO! Beautiful custom! :thumbsup:
I hope that box is vented. The heat build up from all of those BWF vehicles inside would be explosive! :p :p
Looking forward to the group shot of the fleet. :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts