Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Marty and I am a big Richard Petty fan!

I have been trying to get the latest Richard Petty promo cars from General Mills. I missed a bunch of them last time because the stores I have gone to around central Ohio didn't get them. So far I have five of the newest ones.

Anyone else getting these? Trade for doubles?

Thanks,
Marty

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
hi marty
im also a big fan of richard petty i have a few of those promo cards hanging around here some where ill look this weekend and see what i have and ill take some pic's of some rare stuff i have that i think you and some of the other members might like to see.later gunn :wave:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Richard Petty Fan, I will give you a good deal on this 30 gauge aluminum Hood 27.5" H x 31" W x 1" D

Sorry Sherry, I just have a few things left from my NASCAR store.

·
Registered
766 Posts
OK all you Petty Fans. Figure this one out. Racing Champions 1992 Set, 1/64th Car, 1/64th Hauler and 1/43 Superbird. Comes with collector card and is mint in plastic base in A-1 box. What the heck release is this? Will trade or sell :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
bobb ygm... wife says buy it ...i got a good wife that supports me and my bad habbits :thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm curremtly auctioning a 2 part 50 card set of 20 years of Richard Petty and STP Traks Card set which is in its original packaging 2 cool boxes which are models of Petty's 1972 Plymoth and his 1992 Pontiac. incredibly, the cards are in their original sealed interior cellophane packaging hich means never touched by human hands!!!! if this interests you, you can go check it out under the Sports memorabilia and cards section in ebay by typing the ebay keyword Richard Petty.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Be prepared for a massive list!!

Still the King after all these years!

I have that set and it is VERY cool!

Marty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts