Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS A OPEN INVITATION TO ALL REDLINE ONLINE MEMBERS TO ATTEND THE RHODE ISLAND DIECAST EXPO. EVERYONE IS INVITED APRIL 22ND SUNDAY AT THE 1025 CLUB IN JOHNSTON RHODE ISLAND FROM 9 TO 4 AND THEN DINNER AT 5 TILL 9. MIKE ZARNOCK, BOB PARKER, LEE PEARLMAN FROM LIBERTY PROMOTIONS WILL BE GUEST SPEAKERS AND OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT A LATER DATE.

TABLES FOR SELLING TRADING AND DISPLAYING YOUR COLLECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.

DOWN HILL RACING ON THE 50 FT. DRAG STRIP, PLENTY OF PRIZES AND SPECIAL CARS WILL BE ON HAND. JOIN THE FUN. CONTACT US AT [email protected] OR WWW.RIHWC.COM FOR MORE INFO.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Damn near fell out of my chair at work when I read the words "Rhode Island Diecast Expo" !!!!

I've heard about this show, but never attended. It's put on by the same guys who meet up the hill once a month on a Tues. night? No mention of prices (admission, dinner, etc.)

Bill, Dave, you guys thinking about making this show?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry about the pricing but admission has been 2.00 at the door and i don't think that will change, this year will be a sit down dinner with hospitality table before dinner . you will get our new 2007 club car by liberty promotions a ladies car if your with a lady or you are a lady :confused: and there will also be a special dinner car for all who attend. everything for 75.00. dinner will have guest speakers and a charity auction for the make a wish foundation. reserve early you won't want to miss this event.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just a reminder if you want tables for selling they are only 20.00 or you can display in our expo room for free. everyones invited. dinner is also availble and is always a good time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts