Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am trying to figure out a way to race the opposite direction on my track. Yes, on some of my cars there is a switch...but not all of them. Anyway, my track is Artin track using all the 'stock' equipment, but I upgraded to a nice power supply. Is there any chance that I could install a switch or something in the power supply line to reverse the current at the flip of a switch? Would be nice to alternate racing directions whenever I want. Thanks for the info fellas!

Dustin

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Dustin,

You can switch the leads at the power supply to run the other direction as long as you are using the stock Artin controllers, Parma resistor type controllers or a dual polarity electronic controller.

If you are running polarity specific (negative or positive) electronic controllers, then you need to wire in reverse switches to change directions. Here is a wiring diagram - http://www.professormotor.com/wiringschematic3.shtml

Best regards,
Brian

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey Dustin,
Check out Brian's (BRS) website. He has custom power bases for Artin Track to add brakes & reverse direction. He is a great guy to deal with & ships fast!
Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts