Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Selling Revell Germany a license would certainly stand to be a winner for all involved, and those pictures sure look like Moebius, right down to the stands.

·
Banned
3,969 Posts
Thanks for posting that Revell link. Hopefully, the message I just sent them will FINALLY get them to send me that missing piece for my Enterprise.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
The person to contact for Revell spares in the UK is....

Annette Mortimer
Office Administration Manager
Revell GmbH & Co. KG
Orchard Mews
18C High Street
Tring, Herts
HP23 5HA

T: 01442 890285

Email: [email protected]

Replacement parts take 4-6 weeks to the UK as they come from Germany. I don't know about to the USA but if you contact them and explain you bought it on import then they might be able to help. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I looked at that link and then I looked at the BSG model right above me and the one the show does NOT look like mine which I got back in the 80's.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
no supposedly the Revell kits are reboxed Moebius BSG kits from the new series. See the same thread as this one on the Moebius page

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I looked at that link and then I looked at the BSG model right above me and the one the show does NOT look like mine which I got back in the 80's.
That's because it from the NEW Battlestar Galactica series? Y'know, the one with Edward James Olmos? The one you bag on in some form or another every chance you get?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts