Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased this kit. Looks slightly challenging, but looking forward to starting the build.
Does anyone have a scan of the decals that came with the later version, ie the decal sheet provides interior console and instrument panel details as well as exterior markings for the spacecraft?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Cultman sells the SMS decals for the exterior - far more accurate than any that came with the kit. No interior decals though. LVM Studios is no longer in business but they made a fine interior etch set that you might be able to still find somewhere.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
The SMS decals are very nice but as Newbie123 posted there are no interior decals. I have the '90s version-those decals are very basic.
I also have the 2012 Revell Germany kit. Those decals are very nice. Let me see if I can scan them.

I would also recommend the Space in Miniature book. Cult sell that also, the book is very complete and will show you how to correct all the inaccuracies.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for replying all. I looked for the LVM Studios set and cannot find it anywhere. Im ordering the book and exterior decals from Cult today. But if you could scan the 2012 decal set you have that would be amazing. This kit is old and shows it. I might not be putting the time in that I initially was planning, but will do my best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts