Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. It seems that there are a few of us on here and just didnt know it. I started this thread so we can chat and see who is who and where everyone is racing now. This is Jeff Gill. I ran at Thunder road for about a year or 2 before they closed it and I ran at the World of wheels in Birmingham. I was about 15 or 16 years old then and my dad was always doing the video. We found some old video of the racing there and he is trying to get it all converted for us to cd so I can upload it. I will post a link here when we get it done. Thanks, Jeff Gill (The Juice) :tongue:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah Ive got a few races on tape that my dad made, and ive got the whole World of Wheels weekend as well. EA may like that one :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
EA is Eric Anderson. He was TQ and had the fastest car all weekend at the last World of Wheels. I somehow managed to beat him in the main though and I still haven't figured that out. I never could get my car where I wanted it the whole time.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Fordplay said:
I dont remember him. Your car was always dialed. :tongue:
LOL you never saw me attempt to race at the Sugar Bowl in Georgia. That was ugly :freak: That was probably the worst time ive ever had at a race :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts