Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About the TSC tip, I owe you guys one for all your tips. Between Big Lots and Sears I have scored at least 15 W/L's in the past year. P.S. I don' t post tips until my area is checked out :wave:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
mrbmurr said:
About the TSC tip, I owe you guys one for all your tips. Between Big Lots and Sears I have scored at least 15 W/L's in the past year. P.S. I don' t post tips until my area is checked out :wave:

Same here. I do owe a big thanks to everyone also. Just have not been that lucky though.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Thanks again for the heads up. I went back to the store where I had a buddy check days before where a Shelby GT500 WL and 2 muddy tractors were found and scored again.My buddy said they only had 8 JL's on the pegs. That didnt sound rite so I went in just to be shure and the 8 he saw were part of the "cars" assortment and farther down the row where the Coke cars were hanging and in the very back I found a 64 VW Type 2 Pickup WL, white tires and base.
Talked to a worker and he said that they have been getting cases of toys every other week and besides all I've found there that a 1:24 yellow Challenger WL was found there too. It's pretty weird that I've scored more WL's at a farm store than any of the big retail/toy stores.

·
Registered
826 Posts
No Wls at our TSC, but I bought a classic gold maverick though. Strange that there was only 6 cars total and 3 1/24 scale cars as well. I'll keep checking back though. Don't forget to check out sears too. I didn't buy anything though ( 18.00 for a shirt and car ) They had a BWF vette and gtx and a couple of others but no WLs. Have a good day. :) Chuck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts