Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Newest of the New that I have found:D Plus a Complete set of Auction Insanity cars non WL
Reg GTO

White Lighting GTO

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
..congrats on your finds.. :thumbsup: ..I like the 69 GTOs....tonight I finally got to see some of the JL "dumping" in Canada..!!..there was MuscleCars 1969 ..2006 Monopoly and Street Freaks R19 ..about 400 cars...but not one wl among them..I did get a few SF 19 at a $1.00 a piece...never thought I would ever see them like that...good price..for sure..would love to have seen the Auction Insanity cars..

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
anyone have a picture of a regular Retro Rod that has white lettered tires? Glanced over to Mac's Little Cars and noticed that he doesn't have the 2 tire variences listed seperatly like he normally does... maybe this is part of the WL trait? White Interior/Lettered Tires

·
Registered
230 Posts
info: from what i have read the regular car comes with plastic tires, the whites come with real rubber tires. Doesn't it remind us of something else new(the regular treasure hunts an the super treasure hunts for 2007). makes you wonder if both companies mattel an etrl talked to each other about this.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I have a Johnny Retro 69 Old Cutlass 442 WL with white interior and rubber white-lettered tires.
I found the very same one today. I saw the regular release also and that was a cream color interior with plastic tires, no lettering on the tires either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts