Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
That is great! The more larger scale cars I see the more I want to start a collection. Some of them are just so darn expensive though.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
That is great! The more larger scale cars I see the more I want to start a collection. Some of them are just so darn expensive though.
I feel the same way, and ya also need more room for the large ones. But we always have camaro75's great pics to look foward to!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
A friend of mind had that very car - as a 2 door hardtop - but everything else, the color, 409, 4 speed on the floor, etc was the same. It was, and is, a great looking, great sounding, car.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awesome man! sweet job :thumbsup:
Thanks Mate!......I have about two more that I restored....these cars where from my collection of 200 at the time (1996-2002) and now am down to like 7 of my original collections, most were sold or given away to family.....in favor of GMP.HWY61,AW,EXactDetail,and Autoarts cars....Later on I'll post them either tonight or tomorrow....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice car.I like the bigger scales, but the space would kill me.
I feel you buddy, its not easy and finding a good affordable storage rooms its hard....but in my case I don't buy every car, in every color....just the ones that matters most....this helps bring down room issues....and naggy wife....:lol:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey good buddy!, start small, pick the one(s) that you like most..sell something that you don't want anymore, try to do side jobs and pull half away..and remember News has it that Gobidmotor.com may be coming back.....SO! surf and hunt slowly and your wish may come true.....Why I know this?...because I did just that with or without a job....not everybody is the same, but the idea is!.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A friend of mind had that very car - as a 2 door hardtop - but everything else, the color, 409, 4 speed on the floor, etc was the same. It was, and is, a great looking, great sounding, car.
Thanks Duncan!.....:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts