Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
resto rides, under the hood club exclusives only 504 of each set made. These were a trial run from greenlight, they made them for the club to see how well they would sell and to get peoples thoughts about the sets. If it goes well I assume the will make something similar for retail. You should join the club, lots of info and great exclusive cars. There is also a mopar set and a chevy set.

·
Registered
750 Posts
you can get them now if you are a member, they are on sale on UTHC.com

·
Registered
750 Posts
you can get just the stangs

·
Registered
31 Posts
buzz83 and 03silvergt -

Thanks for posting the information and images!

fuddmiester, 69Stang, stupidsquirrels and anyone else interested...

These Resto Rides are still available. They turned out really great! You will be impressed with the detail on the cars.

Become a member of GreenLight's Under the Hood Collector's Club and you can purchase all of them. There are still Green Machines for the Impala and 'Cuda remaining, but in limited quantities...so don't miss out!

You can join at www.underthehoodclub.com or call me at 317-287-0600 x100.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].

Katie

·
Registered
750 Posts
resto rides are 15.00 each for members, this doesnt include Green Machines

·
Registered
750 Posts
i wish yall would offer the uth products to guys like me who realy dont want to join i dont mind pay a few extra bucks for a diecast

Hey Jimmy,

Look at it like this, you pay 30.00 to join and you get great deals on all the exclusive cars all year long, you get to see sneek peaks, learn about new stuff before anyone else.

Or if greenlight did let you buy at an inflated price the price on multiple car purchases would probably easily be more than the membership price.

So just join and get a free car, plus something eles, like a key chain or lanyard, and a membership card, and just say that is the markup you paid to buy the cars. I hope to see you on the UTHC message boards.

PM and ill tell you about some great deals.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i joined when they 1st started i think im gonna join next month it was real cool see the sneek peeks now all they need to do is make new american made trucks what the heck give me a yota and nissian

·
Registered
750 Posts
i joined when they 1st started i think im gonna join next month it was real cool see the sneek peeks now all they need to do is make new american made trucks what the heck give me a yota and nissian

They are in the process now of making some new American made trucks.

If you join be sure to check out the products update section and just look through it, I think youll be pleased

·
Registered
781 Posts
I would have bought a resto ride pack had they been a mach 1 or boss 429. Even a shelby, but a coupe? not my thing for sure. I have only ever seen a few I like. Of course, I will have to pick these ep eventually so I can add them to my GL mustang collection. But until I have all the mach and boss's, they will have to wait.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I would have bought a resto ride pack had they been a mach 1 or boss 429. Even a shelby, but a coupe? not my thing for sure. I have only ever seen a few I like. Of course, I will have to pick these ep eventually so I can add them to my GL mustang collection. But until I have all the mach and boss's, they will have to wait.
Normally I would agree, but the HCS is the sister of the GT/CS, my Dad's car so I love seeing HCS's and GT/CS's.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Good to see you on harristotle. how's that custom coming?

I did see a CS in real life that I almost purchased. But, it was between that and a 69 mach 1 so I chose the mach 1. Never regretted that decision for a minute.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Good to see you on harristotle. how's that custom coming?

I did see a CS in real life that I almost purchased. But, it was between that and a 69 mach 1 so I chose the mach 1. Never regretted that decision for a minute.
I haven't been on much with being home for break.

I would have gone with the Mach 1 as well.

The custom is coming along well. All disassembled and the paint is stripped (and pics along the way too).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts