Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Day Resintopian's
Rest good souls and wander no more. Imagine yourself in a utopia of resin model kits--new and old--in an event set to Stagger the Mind. Built around an impressive guest roster and model contest,Resintopia brings hobbyists an event unparalleled on the East Coast. Be prepared, for you may experience resin nirvana with free seminars, demos, and Q&A's with top sculptors.
You have found the eternal fountain of Resin: Resintopia is here.

Long Live Resintopia!!:wave:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hey Danny, Jay and I will be there, so bring $$$! :) I won't have a build-up on the table, but I can bring you the "Monster Scenes" scale "ManMade Monster" set (and a "Pain Parlor" to park it on) if you are still interested! Making it's debut at the show will be this Jack Davis Frankenstein head for the Moebius 1931 Frankenstein kit. And thanks to Frank and Mace at Moebius, I will have PLENTY of "glow" Frankenstein figures at an INCREDIBLE price! :thumbsup:
Tom

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hey Danny, Jay and I will be there, so bring $$$! :) I won't have a build-up on the table, but I can bring you the "Monster Scenes" scale "ManMade Monster" set (and a "Pain Parlor" to park it on) if you are still interested! Making it's debut at the show will be this Jack Davis Frankenstein head for the Moebius 1931 Frankenstein kit. And thanks to Frank and Mace at Moebius, I will have PLENTY of "glow" Frankenstein figures at an INCREDIBLE price! :thumbsup:
Tom
Tom definitly stopping by your table!But if you see a ATM machine around let me know as will be using it alot:jest:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Will do Danny. Plus, we will have the option of taking credit cards.We MAY not be there Sunday due to scheduling conflicts, but we will be there Saturday for sure!
Tom

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Will do Danny. Plus, we will have the option of taking credit cards.We MAY not be there Sunday due to scheduling conflicts, but we will be there Saturday for sure!
Tom
Excellent and will be there Saterday for sure specially for the contest.Just let me know whereabouts you will be and will shoot over to ya.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
704 Posts
First show ever, never been to the hotel, NO IDEA where we will be! But I'm sure you'll find us, LOL. BTW, attatched is a pic of the "Man Made Monster" finished sculpt (which shares a body with the Monster from "The Operation.")
Tom

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
First show ever, never been to the hotel, NO IDEA where we will be! But I'm sure you'll find us, LOL. BTW, attatched is a pic of the "Man Made Monster" finished sculpt (which shares a body with the Monster from "The Operation.")
Tom
Perfect likness of Chaney:thumbsup:!Tom,I'll find ya there at the show:thumbsup:.Next Saterday Resin Heaven!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Just got home and WHAT A BLAST!!! Jack Davis head did REALLY well, the Moebius exclusive glows were very popular and MANY resin parts found new homes in New Jersey. Got a peek at my new Tony Stark head from sculptor Ray Santoleri, and discussed new projects with Tony Cipriano and MVT. Many thanks to Vin and Fritz,it appears to this admittedly biased observer the hobby IS alive and well, and if you build a better show you WILL get folks through the doors! Anyway, kudos boys, job well done, looking forward to Jerseyfest in August, then Resintopia II in March...
Tom

·
Registered
581 Posts
I had to go to the emergency room Friday night - I thought I had had a cold all week, but then my temperature soared - it was pneumonia! We had to cancel our hotel room - I've never in my life been so pissed off at being sick!

Take lots of pictures for me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts