Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Model Murdering
7,334 Posts
Mondo cool!

Lieber Claus, Ihr selbst gemacht Bay-Em-Vay ist ganz toll! Really man very cool. The vincent rims really set this car off. I wish they were more available in the New World. Sure some guys have them and of course they're pricey. They just havent caught on in america. Schade! I'd love to have 20 or 30 sets to take the boredom out of my euro bodies. All in due time. Do you have a Bauer 911RSR in your collection? If so, hows the fit and finish on a t-jet chassis? I have an RSR clone in my 1:1 collection and would love to add this car to my HO collection. Please give me your thoughts. Bis spater - Bill

· Model Murdering
7,334 Posts
Thanx TX, I had seen that Mike was carrying Vincents. I usually try not to bellyache about price. Everyone deserves to make a buck. Imported goods are always pricey. My mother is from Germany, so I'm working on a plan to use one of my cousins as a mule for vincent wheels. LOL. I'm excited to got some steels for my 904's, some spokes for my Jags and Maseratis, some five spokers for my Dino's, and some wide fuchs for my 911 RSR AFX, maybe the Lolas too. Gotta have extras too. I mounted some spoke vincents(old fallers) that I recieved in the bottom of an Ebay pitkit bonanza on a Maserati. Now I'm hooked! Thanks for your quick response - Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.