Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening guys, a friend of mine is BIG Ferrari fan......and wants me to try and locate either a Ferrari Testarossa, or a Ferrari 308 GTS.

Anyone know of a company that produces these for a Tjet....or does anyone here on HT cast these for a Tjet????

PLEASE let me know ASAP....so I can locate one for my friend.

THANKS!!!

Brian :thumbsup:

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,708 Posts
tjd241 said:
Hey there TX, Tomy makes (or made) one of these .....
That actually fits an XTraction/Magnatraction chassis / Tomy Turbo or Tomy Super G+ with the clip, but maybe you could glue in some chassis posts and make it work for a T-Jet. I never tried it but maybe some of the more creative modelers on here would know for sure.

I know someone on here took an XTraction Challenger and made it work on a T-Jet chassis so who knows . . .

'doba

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1976Cordoba said:
That actually fits an XTraction/Magnatraction chassis / Tomy Turbo or Tomy Super G+ with the clip, but maybe you could glue in some chassis posts and make it work for a T-Jet. I never tried it but maybe some of the more creative modelers on here would know for sure.

I know someone on here took an XTraction Challenger and made it work on a T-Jet chassis so who knows . . .

'doba

That body could definately be screw posted.....as long as the wheel wells line up with the wheels on the Tjet chassis.

I've screw posted all sorts of stuff....so that's not an issue for me.....I just need to locate the body and a Testarossa for my friend.

·
Registered
282 Posts
http://fandangoracing.com/
I know that Jack has a few prancing ponies he's done in the past. Maybe he would do a repop for ya'
He has done the testarosa, and the 308(?). I think he has done the Enzo also. Give him a shout and see.

Tim Leppert

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I'm going to Beer's show tomorrow. If you want I can try and pick one up for you. How much do you want to pay for one?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone else have a lead on a Testarossa or 308 body???

Does anyone have the Tomy Ferrari 308 body????

My buddy is begging me for one of these street legal style Ferrari's to race :tongue:

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Tom is out at the FRAY so it may be a couple days before he can get back to you

Roger Cotrrie

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hell yeah, BIG THANKS GB for the help......that body should do mu buddy just fine.

Roger, Thanks for the info, I'll get that body ordered in a few days :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts