Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may be that many here never heard of DONNA WILKES, one of the all time sexy babes who was born in '59 and was no 15 year old during the filming of ANGEL. How many saw the tv show HELLO LARRY or will admit to it?

Anyway, is ther a resin model of Donna or of LINDA BLAIR and not as the Exorcist demon girl in the bed?

Os

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Hey Os' was'nt that "Angel" Movie about the Girl who On the Poster Said High School Student by Day...Hooker By Night"? lol Yeah she was pretty cute IF I can find my Lobbycards I'll gladly give them to ya' BTW I'm Lookin' for a Kit of the Beautiful Barbra Carrera (as She looked in NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN) lol or I had an Idea for a Kit of "Rose" Kate Winslet from the "Sketching" Scene in Titanic. And How Bout' Jane seymour From "Somewhere In Time" If we could get these (Yours and Mine) I could die a Happy Modeler! lol

JOHN/LONFAN

JOHN/LONFAN

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ANGEL the first of three movies, the first one is the only one that had Donna, Rory Calhoun as a comical cowboy character, a former stand in on old western movies who was a pro with guns and called himself Kit Carson.

The great Dick Shawn as a comical transvestite. His last movie before he died I think. Made in '82.

I'll be real surprised if there's no models of Linda Blair!

Os

1 - 4 of 4 Posts