Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
They look good, and when you get more cars it should still look very spacious even if you double the number of shelves:thumbsup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
I have the same cabinets Chevyman! I have pics posted on my profile, but can't figure out how to post them on a thread....anyway, what I did to add more shelves is took a glass shelf sample to a glass shop to cut more pieces, went to a Micheals & bought some cake tiers, 7" are good height to add more shelves.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to Tom for the idea several years ago!! OK Jimbo, I got to see that as I want to add shelves!! Jimbo first if you have not done so, open a free photobucket account as it is very easy to post pics on these boards with that. We can help you post pics then for sure!!! Dave.

·
Registered
499 Posts
just checked my profile pics, and the ones I uploaded don't do my cabinets justice, I'll have new pics uploaded the end of next week when I'm back home from work....the cake tiers work great too! I also tried the 5", they're a bit low, but still work just the same!

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
I really like those cabinets - have one in my house for some of my wifes stuff - wish you could add more shelves to it though as with the smaller cars it seems like wasted space between shelves.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts