Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teddy read my post in which I said there was a smudged logo on the back of the wrecker I purchased. He offered me a replacement, which I decided to take after a bit of deliberation. I told him I would get the damaged wrecker shipped back by the end of the week, which I did today. Then, going to my mailbox, I found the replacement wrecker had already been shipped and was waiting inside. I never stop being impressed by the decent folks here on Hobby Talk. And I think Teddy deserves a hand for giving us great custom diecasts, and for being a nice guy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Teddy is a great guy. :thumbsup:
He sent me a replacement wrecker too. I received the new wrecker only a couple of days after I posted a picture of my broken wrecker. The new wrecker is perfect and looks great.
Teddy has given complete satisfaction and I'd have no problem buying from him again.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Ted Burch RULES!! His customs are top notch! I am lucky to be the proud owner of his wrecker, rollback, and car hauler BWF trucks and his BWF Karmann Ghia and most recently, the U.S. Cavalry promo HumVee. These are all quality pieces! :thumbsup:
Now, if only I could get my hands on one of his U.S. Army promo Dodge Ram pickups.....that would be a fine addition for my American Glory / Red, White and Blue collection. :cool: ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.