Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's a pipe dream, but does anyone supply wheels in bulk? A China supplier maybe? I have a bunch of cars I want to repaint,and refurbish but I just can't bring myself to buy and scrap a whole car just for the wheels. I'm not even talking about Real Rider type. Just a plastic generic mag wheel that would work with a Hot Wheel.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Maybe it's a pipe dream, but does anyone supply wheels in bulk? A China supplier maybe? I have a bunch of cars I want to repaint,and refurbish but I just can't bring myself to buy and scrap a whole car just for the wheels. I'm not even talking about Real Rider type. Just a plastic generic mag wheel that would work with a Hot Wheel.
I have a few dozen that I can donate to the cause. Plastic hot wheel ones. But if you want nice wheels contact Mark @ Mini Motors. He sells sets of 8 for a decent price. LMK if you want the plastic HW ones I have, I'll RAOK to ya afta the first:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the offer and the info. I think I will check out Mini Motors. Those M2 wheels look reasonable Do you know off hand, if I were to fabricate axles, would they work on Hot Wheels? Thanks.
I have a few dozen that I can donate to the cause. Plastic hot wheel ones. But if you want nice wheels contact Mark @ Mini Motors. He sells sets of 8 for a decent price. LMK if you want the plastic HW ones I have, I'll RAOK to ya afta the first:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts