Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the pulley that bolts on under the drive pulley on the engine shaft. I have tried to search for it on the web but have had no luck so far. Anyone know where I can buy one?

This is for a 1985 Lawn Chief 8hp Model # 7-830 RD.

The pulley broke off the bolt that holds it in place. When I removed the bolt there are 2 pieces that are the same diameter as the inner shaft of the pulley. The shaft height of the pulley is 4".

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried to buy the a replacement pulley(s) online but had no luck. Without a current model number they have no idea how to help. I gave them the measurements but they would not even try to match one up for me. Of course none of them listed the dimensions in their description.

The good news is that I welded it together yesterday and just have to put everything back together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts