Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you remember when these where floating around everywhere. I was able to get my hands on quite a few and assemble. They where a lot of fun

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
are those the 1/25 engine kits that will turn over so to say? i think revell made em i wish a company would make some of the great 4 cyl engines for us import nuts...a 3sgte or a 4age with some individual throttle boddies something different!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
you can find the kits very easily for about 30-50$ shipped on ebay. also a place called hotrod hardware has them 34.99 before shipping

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are those the 1/25 engine kits that will turn over so to say? i think revell made em i wish a company would make some of the great 4 cyl engines for us import nuts...a 3sgte or a 4age with some individual throttle boddies something different!
Some of the kits are 1/4 scale but the majority was 1/6th scale. The kits that I did were the Corvette L89 1/6 scale Revelle, The LT1 350 1/6th scale Revelle, A street rod GM350 1/6th scale Revelle, The Mopar Super stock Hemi, Made by Hawk 1/4th scale. this came in 2 different models one was The A990 version. The boss 429 1/6th scale Revelle and the Two supercharged engines were made by I believe by Liberty promotions or classics something like that. . These are also 1/6th scale 1-Blown 426 Hemi and the other was a Blown 427 OHC Ford
Hope this helps

1 - 9 of 9 Posts