Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you ordered a special car like the Corvette and you could watch it being built or they would send pictures of the progress?

Well Motor Max will be doing the same on the Pace Car production of the Fresh Cherries AutoFest Mustang . As I get pictures forwarded to me, I'll then have them posted here for all to view so we can see the progress in action. Keep in mind these are all factory produced VERY LIMITED runs with holographic numbers and a Chase Car!

Stay tuned!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is so very refreshing. I can't tell you how nice it is from my standpoint because words don't do it justice. I honestly don't think I've been told "no" yet on anything. You have to consider also the fact that when these guys kick out a casting, they are even higher runs than what we dealt with for PM or RC2 on their production so for those guys to stop a run, change the color of the car and do three variations on top of that is really mind numbing. I'm pretty confident in saying that these runs for AutoFest are by far the lowest runs they ever did and it's because they want to make a statement to you guys, the collector, that they are paying attention and want to be part of your collector dollar. What they are offering to do as one of the Dinner cars is beyond discription.

To date over 1/3rd of the orders are reserved. It's time to make a statement to the show and the company that you also appreciate what they are doing. 150 sets remain so the opportunity is still at hand.

Mark:wave:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
I love a company that tries. I am willing to back that up by buying their cars and I tell the collectors I know about them also.

Very great thing for them to do, both for us, the collectors and for them, business wise

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have every 1/24th release they've done in all series, plus most of the 1/64th cars. I can't say enough good things about their product and their company. I only wish they were at Toy Fair so I could tell them in person.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
I love a company that tries. I am willing to back that up by buying their cars and I tell the collectors I know about them also.

Very great thing for them to do, both for us, the collectors and for them, business wise

:thumbsup:
Rob - any chance you might get into distribution of MM/FC?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guarantee he'll be selling ADDWC Fresh Cherries! lol

I'd love to see Mac's get a MM deal. I would gladly buy both the 1:60th scale AND also the 1:87th. I bet others would too. I would gladly pass contact info to both parties if they want. Yes I would!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
i havent been able to find the 1/87 here. i would love to see one.
and would love to see some tow trucks too in 1/87 or 1/64th scale.
ya just knew i had to throw that in lol

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Gunn, you might want to take a look at the Classic Metal Works 1/87 scale trucks. I think there's a tow truck in there somewhere, as well as a kickin' selection of box trucks and tractor-trailers.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
I have to say I'm impressed with the FC's I've purchased this week. I saw my first one at Marks home a few weeks ago. Nice.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VWowner said:
I have to say I'm impressed with the FC's I've purchased this week. I saw my first one at Marks home a few weeks ago. Nice.
Where did you find more Ron or are you talking about the Pace car because if you have stock FC leads, I'd love to know where?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lpgeoteacher said:
*** Sits by computer, curled up in a ball, sucking thumb, waiting for Pics of Pace cars***[/QUOTE

Actually they are working on the pre-production as we speak because they needed art updates from Peter which shows they are hitting it hard. As soon as i get a factory pic, I will forward to all. I'm as excited as all of you are!

Mark]

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I like this photo thread idea, I look forward to seeing the process our cars are going through.

Thanks for the work you are doing on this Mark. Well , on everything as far as that goes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts