Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,235 Posts
Cougar184 said:
any word when the Enterprise A will be released. im looking for an exact date.
You and everybody else!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Seeing as we have yet to see any test shot photos on the Polar Lights webpage, I'd say we're looking at longer than the October release date. Maybe that's just me, but I think we would have seen test shot photos long before now. Don't hate me, I'm just trying to be realistic... :rolleyes: I'm sure we will see it on the shelves by Christmas.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,235 Posts
I don't think any model kit in history has been released on its actual announced release date. Patience. Patience. I have plenty to build in the meantime.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Any kit that you could give a rip about will always be released on time, if not earlier.

It never fails that the delay in release for a much-anticipated kit is always in proportion to how badly you want it. :lol:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Cougar184 said:
by december do you mean this december or december 05
There really is no such thing as an exact release date. It all depends on what market you are in. Often in smaller markets like here in New Orleans product doesn't show up until a week or two later in stores. Your best bet is to pre-order if you are in that much of a hurry.

If Thomas says early December, and isn't doing it just to tease or torture you, I'd say you shouldn't expect to see it before Pearl Harbor day.

Again, pre-order from a major shipper that is reliable. I think there are some guys here who could give you some good advice as to who to pre-order from, as several of them have pre-ordered PL models in the past and can tell you who has been reliable, etc.

·
Registered
173 Posts
We'll get it when we get it. We've all waited this long, 2 more months is nuttin.

OK, I'll open a pandora's box...Hey Thomas, we got to see pics of the refit in develpoment before the nx-01 was released...so how about some of the next 1/350.... (just kidding, I know there hasn't been an offical announcement, but I just wanted to stirr up some trouble!)

Let's see where this goes...

Dave da smart arse

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
look aty it this way: when st:tmp was in production, the studio had locked themselves into a relase date, and to meet that date, a lot of stuff ended up being very rushed towrds the end, so the film hit the theaters a little, well, half-a**ed.
im happy to wait a litle longer so that the kit i get when i open the box is as perfect as possible, and lives up to all the work thomas and everybody else put into it.....

·
Curmudgeon
6,600 Posts
I think we'll see "Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith" in theaters before we'll see the Refit A on the shelves. But I'd rather see them take their time and get it right than rush it just to meet some arbitrary release date.

Oops! Razorwyre beat me to it! One of these days I'll learn to read, really I will... :drunk:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts