Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,479 Posts
This is good news , but virtually no dealer has them listed for pre - order ...
Also there arent any posted photos of all of them either , except those in the blisterpacs on the facebook site ...

Looks like a pretty good selection of cars .

· Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,257 Posts

· Registered
3,479 Posts
Thanks Mac ! Order placed ... ( from a years ago customer ) ..

I have a question ... Your Auto World R5 sets are priced higher than the singles ... Is that a typo ???

Im still hoping Autoworld will post photos of the cars in the group of 6 per set , including the Ultra Reds - like in the past ...

Dave H.

8,257 Posts
Thanks Mac ! Order placed ... ( from a years ago customer ) ..

I have a question ... Your Auto World R5 sets are priced higher than the singles ... Is that a typo ???

Im still hoping Autoworld will post photos of the cars in the group of 6 per set , including the Ultra Reds - like in the past ...

Dave H.
Thank you!

And yes, I had the regular price and the sale price reversed..... Thank you for catching that and pointing it out!!

8,257 Posts
FB says, "later this month". WM's Pontiac T/A's will have different graphics than Hobby versions.
Green T/A no hoodbird for WM, Yellow has a hoodbird for WM, just the opposite of the regular release

· Registered
14,351 Posts
At least it's based on an actual '58 Plymouth color, Copper Glow Poly.
Squint your eyes and pretend it's a Belvedere, which is probably what AW should have called it. Since once you've done one '58 Fury, you've done 'em all, minus Christine which is in a class by herself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.