Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
This is good news , but virtually no dealer has them listed for pre - order ...
Also there arent any posted photos of all of them either , except those in the blisterpacs on the facebook site ...

Looks like a pretty good selection of cars .

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Thanks Mac ! Order placed ... ( from a years ago customer ) ..

I have a question ... Your Auto World R5 sets are priced higher than the singles ... Is that a typo ???

Im still hoping Autoworld will post photos of the cars in the group of 6 per set , including the Ultra Reds - like in the past ...

Dave H.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Thanks Mac ! Order placed ... ( from a years ago customer ) ..

I have a question ... Your Auto World R5 sets are priced higher than the singles ... Is that a typo ???

Im still hoping Autoworld will post photos of the cars in the group of 6 per set , including the Ultra Reds - like in the past ...

Dave H.
Thank you!

And yes, I had the regular price and the sale price reversed..... Thank you for catching that and pointing it out!!

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Too bad about AW's steelies.
The bead, or outer perimeter is way too thick.

Love the '65 Impala in red.

thanks for all the pix chalmp!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
The gold '58 fury is incorrect, this car was only available in Buckskin Biege except for one red example known to have been custom ordered by one Roland Lebay of Libertyville PA.:grin2:

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
At least it's based on an actual '58 Plymouth color, Copper Glow Poly.
Squint your eyes and pretend it's a Belvedere, which is probably what AW should have called it. Since once you've done one '58 Fury, you've done 'em all, minus Christine which is in a class by herself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts