Hobbyist Forums banner

region 5 regional race this weekend

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Dawn Sanchez 
#1 · (Edited)
How Can This Race Be Held With No Info Giving To The Racers And No Info Giving To The Track Like Cost Or Handouts Or Not ? Just No Info At All Is This Due To The New "race Team'

Can Someone Answer This

#3 ·
I guess I don't understand the question. Regional events typically don't do handout motors or tires although thats a choice of the host should the decide to do so. If no information has been given, I would assume handouts are not done for that event.

I cut and pasted the link from the ROAR website as to the race details. http://www.roarracing.com/racedetails.php?raceid=74

also, I would say maybe call the track if you have specific questions as again, regional events are typically a hosts choice as to schedule of events.

Dawn

#7 ·
Dawn Sanchez said:
I guess I don't understand the question. Regional events typically don't do handout motors or tires although thats a choice of the host should the decide to do so. If no information has been given, I would assume handouts are not done for that event.

I cut and pasted the link from the ROAR website as to the race details. http://www.roarracing.com/racedetails.php?raceid=74

also, I would say maybe call the track if you have specific questions as again, regional events are typically a hosts choice as to schedule of events.

Dawn
THIS IS A TYPICAL ROAR ANSWER THERE IS NO FLYER PUT OUT AND WE HAVE ASKED AT THE TRACK AND WAS TOLD THEY HAVE NO INFO ON COST?
ALSO WHY WAS THIS SCHEDULED ONE WEEKEND BEFORE A NATIONAL EVENT ?
THE LINK YOU GAVE TELLS US NOTHING ABOUT THE RACE JUST CEFX !!!!!!

AND IT IS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH-2-4TH FOR ALL WONDERING

#8 ·
Why don't you call your region director and ask instead of doing the whole cliche roar bashing thing on here. I bet you'll get more answers that way then complaining to someone who lives in Arizona with her own track to run and rev up to get done? :thumbsup:

#9 ·
froboy
did that and my region dir said to call track we were just told on tuesday that it would be about 30-35 per class to run

NOT ROAR BASHING JUST POSTING THE FACTS SIR

sorry if you dont like to read truths

the question on why this was scheduled so close has never been answered at all if you have the reason than please tell?

#10 ·
hpiracer said:
NOT ROAR BASHING JUST POSTING THE FACTS SIR
Actually, Sir..you are ROAR bashing. The regional event was scheduled by the region director who received a bid from the track PRIOR to the award of the national event. Regionals are run with the track host running the show. As for entry forms, I have no idea why the track chose to not offer an entry form but..... as you can see, the information is clearly posted on the ROAR website. Should you desire to enter the event, its pretty clear on how to do so.

Yes, it is a typical ROAR answer. It answered your question. It gave you a place on the internet to achieve information which included the track phone number for you to ask specific questions. Also, the answer gave you the ROAR website which has the region 5 director information so you may ask him specific questions. ROAR took the time to decipher your post and do the best possible to answer the question.

#12 ·
Dawn Sanchez said:
Actually, Sir..you are ROAR bashing. The regional event was scheduled by the region director who received a bid from the track PRIOR to the award of the national event. Regionals are run with the track host running the show. As for entry forms, I have no idea why the track chose to not offer an entry form but..... as you can see, the information is clearly posted on the ROAR website. Should you desire to enter the event, its pretty clear on how to do so.

Yes, it is a typical ROAR answer. It answered your question. It gave you a place on the internet to achieve information which included the track phone number for you to ask specific questions. Also, the answer gave you the ROAR website which has the region 5 director information so you may ask him specific questions. ROAR took the time to decipher your post and do the best possible to answer the question.
SO I GUESS MY LOCAL TRACK WAS JUST PASSING THE BUCK ON ROAR ?

ok sorry I asked

#13 ·
HPI, well... I do not know who you are and I do not know who your local track is and I don't understand the passing the buck comment. I believe your question was: how can a race be happening without any information from ROAR regarding handouts and entry fees.

As I stated, handouts are NOT typically done at regional events although some hosts do enforce the rule. As for entry fees, I gave you a link to the track information site on the ROAR Website and I can't answer that question.

If you are referring to the Race Management Team as "the new race team" - that is for national events only. If I'm wrong with your questions and how I've answered them... please, help me out here. I'm trying very hard to understand what is going on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.