Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make plans now. Nov.6, we are hosting the 2004 carpet oval regionals. You can down load the entry form on our web page. fastrackhobbies.com. Classes will be stock, 19t, mod 1/10, 1/12 19t, 6 cell spec, novice stock, legends,4wd stock oval. Any questions please call the shop @843-553-2002. Ask for Sam or Colin. :wave:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Jim we race every week. With summer here we don't have much of a crowd, but we are still racing. What we are doing is lap racing. We run 2- 75 lap qual. and 150 lap main with stock motors and a 4 cell 3300 battrey. Everything else is open. Thanks for inquiring, and hope to see you in November. :wave:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Fastrack1 what a silly name ....Did a Guy named PERCY Miller come up with that ....Tell Percy I saisd whats happening ....AND i WILL SEE YALLLLL sOON ....Tell Percy Miller I said he sucks .........

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Jeff good to hear from ya.Pulled the 1/12 scale off the wall for the first time since last Feb. It still went 3.8 & 3.9& finished a 5 minute run with 4.
0. Still need a driver to get it down in the 7's. Lookin forward to ya'll comin back down,and take care .I will let Percy Miller know he sucks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yo fellas...I miss racing there with everyone. Of course, a Tuesday night club race indoor on asphalt with Kinwald and others is a nice consolation. Hahhhaa

Good luck with your event.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
anyone considering coming to this event should not think twice! one of the best tracks in the country! nice hobby shop! tire truer on demand! super nice pits! awesone track! and the owners are just great guys! i only wish they would move it to north florida! this is not in someones basement..it is super smooth...no bumps or jumps...honestly the track is perfect..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the props Katf1sh good to hear from ya again. Hope you can make the regionals. Sam

Juggalo82, I'm not sure but I think it's about a 4 hour drive.We are going to have a 4wd class but it is going to be a stock class.Hope this doesn't stop you from coming.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hotel rates at Days Inn Are $45.00 a night.Just 1 mile from the track.Phone # is 1-843-797-6000,make sure to tell them you want the race rates for the regionals. :dude:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Oct. 15 is the cut off date for early regisration for the regionals. If you have'nt pre registered and you plan to make this race, call the hobby shop and i'll take your registration over the phone. The #is 843-553-2002.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There was a misprint on the entry form for the novice stock class. It says batteries 3000s and below and it should have said 3300s and below. I appologize for any inconvinence and hope to see the novice stock guys at the regionals.

Thanks,
Colin and Sam

·
Registered
282 Posts
How far is the airport from the track?

Zig

1 - 20 of 21 Posts