Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read VW-WL-Collectors post and got myself curious, being I'm still on a learnig curve. Went checking and I have 4 of them. The Super 70's 1971 Grand Prix 459-01, Gold Series 64 GTO with treaded tires 599-01 (sweet car by the way), Classic Gold 67 GTO 404-19, and 67 Firebird in the Yesterday and Today two car set. I just thought they were regular issues. Are these regulars or did I get a little extra bang for the buck? I got these from ebay so I really doubt they were variation cars. I'm still having a little trouble with the rubber tire thing... I rarely open mine.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
the only series that "redlines" on the rubber tires mean't anything on is the Zingers. and even some of the releases of the Zingers had rubber tires with no redlines.

It's just certain series releases that they limit production of rubber tires to (supposedly) 10%. (The white lightnings are [supposedly] 1% of production)

Believe all the cars u mentioned, all have rubber tires as a regular issue. I'm pretty sure ALL Classic Gold releases all have rubber tires...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts