Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
prayingmantis said:
2 more... plus I hit 900 posts, just 100 to go
Nice bunch of Redlines......did you know that the 442 you have is worth about $225? They are hot items on the bay right now for some reason. :wave:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SkipperC said:
Nice bunch of Redlines......did you know that the 442 you have is worth about $225? They are hot items on the bay right now for some reason. :wave:
I've heard the 442 was a harder one to get but I wasn't aware of the exact value. Thanks for the info.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
prayingmantis said:
I've heard the 442 was a harder one to get but I wasn't aware of the exact value. Thanks for the info.:thumbsup:
Sure. I sold a gold one I got in a bag of cars from an estate sale about 6 weeks ago. I don't think it was as nice as yours, but bidding ended at $208. I've seen pretty good ones go for close to $300.. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SkipperC said:
I seem to recall those. Didn't they come with an airplane that was launched with a rubberband?????
Yes they did. I have the planes as well. There is a small lever on the side of the truck connected to the launcher. There was a special piece of track that came with the set. When the truck went down the track it would cross the special piece of track that had a small wall connected to it. The lever on the truck would press on the wall and cause the plane to launch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts