Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone ordering these cars. If you can spare getting an extra, I would certainly love to take it off your hands.
I don't want the car, I need the car.
So please if you can get an extra let me know. I'll even take a wrecked card as it will be opened anyway.
Anyone?
Thanks!
Chris

R

·
0 Posts
So, what? My extra isn't good enough for you anymore???? Boy, some people!!!!!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
robmcin said:
So, what? My extra isn't good enough for you anymore???? Boy, some people!!!!!
Just covering my bases Rob, just covering my bases.
So, What if you don't get an extra??? hmmmmmmm???
Thanks Rob!
;)
Chris

R

·
0 Posts
I always get an extra - well, up to now.

What? Is the wife threatening you??? :D

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, not threatening me now, but then again, she doesn't know the car was released for sale today either....
So, we'll see.
You got an extra yet?
Chris

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I was watching the site, reading the BB and seeing what folks had to say, They think it will sell faster than the 442. Whatever, I just wnat to make sure someone has an extra to sell. Gotta keep the wife happy.
Chris

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I waited about 20 minutes to order and got through very fast. Wish all were this easy.

Geez $43! I'd order another one and only take $38 for it! :D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Still available

Looks like they didn't sell out yesterday and today you can order one if you are just a HWC.com member. I guess those redlines are getting kind of old...:eek: yawn!!!

Good luck,

Clark :D

R

·
0 Posts
with all the whining during selections voting about not getting cars with redlines and the torsion suspension, they sure laid down on this one... looks like the loudmouths are a very small minority after all..

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
robmcin said:
with all the whining during selections voting about not getting cars with redlines and the torsion suspension, they sure laid down on this one... looks like the loudmouths are a very small minority after all..
Seems to be correct. It is still a shame that Real Riders lost out on the Mach 1 when it had a seemingly comfortable lead. Then it didn't even receive as many orders as the Nomad with Real Riders, which arguably each vehicle should have had the wheels switched and would have probably sold more.

Orange Mach 1 with redlines, or virtually any other color with Real Riders. It's a no brainer to me. Hope Mattel is still making money on the deal, but I think orders are down because of the, how should I put it, "interesting" components being voted on by the voters.

Watch out for the upcoming Packard sale. Could be the lowest production car ever released by the RLC. However, some might buy it just in case it's a low production car, thereby increasing the very production they wish to limit.

·
Registered
967 Posts
The lack of a fast sellout is easy to see:

1: Not a VW Bus
2: Not a Camaro
3: Not a VW Bus

I really like this one, only the second car I've picked up so far this year. It'll look nice amongst all my other Vettes. Specualtors don't see a big profit margin, so it sits. In all honesty, I thought this would be a one-dayer.

Joe
www.joesdiecastshack.com

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Joe Falco said:
The lack of a fast sellout is easy to see:

1: Not a VW Bus
2: Not a Camaro
3: Not a VW Bus

I really like this one, only the second car I've picked up so far this year. It'll look nice amongst all my other Vettes. Specualtors don't see a big profit margin, so it sits. In all honesty, I thought this would be a one-dayer.

Joe
www.joesdiecastshack.com
Yeah, and it's not a Camaro, or a Bus for that matter. :tongue:

Still the first Corvette ever offered should have been a quick seller but I guess it's a sign of a changing market. Buyers are becoming a little bit more selective, and that's just fine for me, because it'll make obtaining the items I want that much easier.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
And

And if you were to hold it up in the air at arms length and were only able to see the underside of the thing... it still wouldn't be a bus :jest:

Clark

1 - 20 of 21 Posts