Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
That's a nice paint scheme on a great car. :thumbsup:

Too bad I'd have to join a club and then pay $15 for it...

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
yea, uh... looks good for someone who collects the really old vintage stuff, but...

where are the "redlines"? doesn't really fit the style of fans of the old 68-69 classics....

R

·
0 Posts
The Packard isn't from 68-69, its from the early 80's. The car was voted on and the majority of those who voted wanted the Real Rider White walls.

and Swifty... $19.94 including shipping

Rob

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
It'll be interesting to see how many of these get purchased. I'm sure the resellers won't be stocking up so we'll possibly get to see what the real level of interest in this item is.

On the other hand, there may be some speculators willing to invest the $20 into what should be the lowest run car ever done in this program. I still say it's a bad investment, because even with the lower production run, finding someone willing to pay anything over actual cost, will be tough if not impossible.

Bottom line, if you order it, plan on keeping it!

R

·
0 Posts
It always amazes me the mentality of people.

Put a 10,500 run car on sale to RLC members, first come first serve and it sells out in 10 minutes.

Put a made to order car up and give them a week to buy it and they only sell 10,382 of them.

So the quantity they make is correct, its the members freaking out that they have to buy one quick.

Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts