Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching to improve my "Red Card" database, and have decided to include a list (but not pics at this time...) of the repacked cars that make up the present 4 groups. But I have yet to see the blue "White Castle" '68 Camaro from the Art Cars release 3 repacked on the small red card, although I have found all the others on pegs across the area.

Has anybody seen this car on the small Red Card??

Owl's Red Card Checklist

:)

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Have not seen the White Castle on the red card but here's hoping! Maybe I could actually get the WL version I so desire. Only saw one WL of the Red '69 Camaro on the red card, went for $51 as I recall, and that was last summer!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I have the regular version of that one. Have yet to find a WL of any of them around here, but maybe some day.

:)

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Only WL Red Card I have is the Viper because it was a cheaper way to get the VIP Viper WL than on the regular card. You know the one with the hideous creature on the card? :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
are you crazy? hideous creature? pam anderson. she may be used goods and have every std known to man and maybe some we don't know about yet but i'd still look at her.LOL!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts